MIT4LS2021 BE organisers list is composed by the organisations reported at Contact page of this website and those reported at the Partner section of MIT4LS website https://meetinitalylifesciences.eu/, hereinafter referred to as "MIT4LS2021 Org". For any questions or issues related to MIT4LS2021 BE you can contact the MIT4LS2021 BE staff.
- Your profile will only be published once you fulfill all the registration steps and requirements
- If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you cannot attend a meeting you must first cancel your meeting always through the platform, which will update the agenda alerting the involved participants minimising inconveniences to them. You have also to notify the organisers about your inability to attend.
- As mentioned in the How it works section, for the physical brokerage event max 2 persons for each organisation are allowed to participate, i.e. 1 accompanying person, whose data have to be inserted in the Organiser questions, under your profile. The availability for further persons participation should be checked with MIT4LS2021 BE staff. A second, separated profile of the same organisation (different registration, different contact person) has to be checked with MIT4LS2021 BE staff and it is generally discouraged to maximise the number of participant organisations and thus the matching opportunities for everyone.
- For the physical brokerage event, requests of meeting are given ACCEPTED by default. If you want to cancel or reject a meeting, you have to manually do it from the Meetings panel. Check regularly your meetings during the booking phase to cancel meetings not interesting to you and to get back free time slots for other meetings.
- For the physical brokerage event, your preliminary meetings agenda will be released few days before the event. Last minutes changes are not uncommon in these kind of events, thus check your online agenda /b2match app regularly, as they always represent the most updated agenda.
- MIT4LS2021 Org have the right to give your personal contact details to the participants with whom you have booked a meeting, before, during or after the event.
- After the event, participants have to fill in the online feedback reports regading the meetings evaluation and evolution, communicate resulting cooperation agreements and info about meetings arranged onsite or held outside the BE space with other BE participants in the days of the event, not included in their online agenda.
- Videos and pictures of venue and participants will be recorded on behalf of MIT4LS2021 Org (any available format and storage medium is possible) to promote the event and its possible future editions, share knowledge, report organisers activities. Participation to the event entails also the authorisation that your images and sounds may be recorded, reproduced and published in web, tv, newspapers, electronic formats for the purposes cited above.
- MIT4LS2021 goal is to create and exploit potential opportunities for business and research collaborations, get known, find potential partners to the registered participants, before, during and after the event. Participants data are thus collected and stored through the registration form and during MIT4LS2021 BE to be used for those purposes, in particular for:
- MIT4LS2021 Org will use the data to manage registrations for the event, to inform registered participants of any updates relating to the event (e.g. session opening, changes in sessions, meetings, initiatives connected to event), to promote specific sessions or initiative connected to the event, e.g. workshops, conference, boootcamp, short presentations, webinars (in the time frame opening of matchmaking platform - closure of MIT4LS2021);
- MIT4LS2021 Org might further promote your MIT4LS2021 BE public profile within their networks and contact you to verify your interest in exploring possible collaborations. In that regard, no contact details are shared without your consent. Personal data:
- contact data of participants will be used to contact them in the future to be invited to the next editions of MIT4LS. Data are shared only among MIT4LS2021 Org, stored and processed using reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect them. They will be retained for collection of feedbacks, agreements and event performances monitoring as long as the MIT4LS2021 BE website is kept alive (normally 2 years). If you don't want to be invited anymore to participate in MIT4LS events, just contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the MIT4LS2021 BE staff.
- MIT4LS2021 Orgs are the data controller of the information provided. Under EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, you have the right to be informed, to access, to rectify, to ask for elimination, to object or limit processing and to portability regarding your personal data. If you have any concerns or questions about their use of your personal data, please contact email@example.com or the MIT4LS2021 BE staff.
- MIT4LS2021 Org may modify these terms from time to time up to its sole discretion. You will be notified about an upcoming change prior to its effective date by e-mail.